Nomads Land is located on Koh Totang, a small, and naturally stunning island, which is both serene and untouched. There are only seven other lovely neighbours living here, a few dogs, many secret beaches and plenty of space to call home. We are the only guesthouse and restaurant on the island – the rest is completely undeveloped.
At just 1.3 kilometres by 500 meters in size, it’s easy to enjoy a 20-minute hike through the lush jungle to a private beach on the other side, or go for a stroll around the island during low tide.
THE 12-ISLAND ARCHIPELAGO
Koh Totang is in a beautiful and untouched 12-island archipelago in the Koh Kong province. Located 60 kilometres from the Thaï boarder and 60 kilometres from Sihanoukville, we are off the main tourist main but still accessible enough if you are looking for a quiet getaway. Just five kilometres away is the closest and most popular island in the Archipelago, Koh Sdach – a small fishing village with a population of around 2,000 families. The 11 other islands, including ours, are almost completely deserted.
THE STUNNING NATURE
Koh Totang has it all. Surrounded in all directions by a beautiful coral reef, it’s rocky coastline hosts a colorful marine life, beautiful birds and hidden sandy beaches. During your stay with us you can expect to see…
- Fireflies filling the night sky
- Phosphorescence and natural ocean luminescence that leave the beach and sea glowing with
- Eagles and Falcons soaring overhead through the jungle and Toucans singing while you enjoy breakfast
- Wild, elusive Iguanas lurking in the jungle
- Grasshoppers, praying mantis and crabs making a pleasant surprise on the path back to your bungalow
- An incredible variety of butterflies flying through the coastline meadow and into the restaurant
- Thousands of colorful fish and coral just a few meters from the sand and your bungalow
- Puffers, Barracudas, Clown Fish, Jack Fish, Bat Rays, Rabbit Fish, Parrot Fish, Levifish, huge Clams and so much more